Horizon Hobby Air Meet makes hobbyist Air Show STARS!
How would you like to participate in a national-level status, off-road event at a brand new track built just for you? That's in fact the case for the Horizon Off-Road Showdown at the US Air Meet. It will feature nitro and electric events for 1/8- and 1/10-scale classes.
The track will be open on Thursday. Friday is the official practice day. Off-road racing will be conducted on Saturday and Sunday. This is where Air Meet kicks into high gear and makes you the star of the show for thousands of public spectators. You'll share the limelight with other RC specialists from around the country to enjoy the fun by delivering dazzling, non-stop hobby entertainment that will thrill and inspire an audience of all ages. Hundreds of drivers are expected, so be sure to register early.
AC electric power and secure overnight storage will also be available. More details of this action-packed, off-road racing spectacular will be posted as they become available. Get the very latest information by clicking "Like" on the US Air Meet Facebook page.
Race Driver Benefits
- Join renowned RC experts from around the country
- Open driving Thursday
- Official practice all day Friday
- Overnight secure storage available
- Newly constructed off-road RC car track
- Horizon Off-Road Showdown at US Air Meet Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday night activities
- Private show participant banquet
- Access to thousands of race fans
- On-site exhibits, food and vendors
- AC power available on site
- Local accommodations available
- $50 pre registration fee / $75 on-site registration fee
- $25-35 Saturday dinner per person